• U.S. and Israeli officials disagree on the immediacy of Iran’s nuclear threat, with the U.S. pushing for sanctions and covert actions as a deterrent while Israel argues that the point at which Iran would be invulnerable to an attack is approaching. More at 10 a.m. [NYT]
• A new report from the International Atomic Energy Agency on Iran’s nuclear program will likely be harsher than the previous one, after inspectors were denied access to an area suspected to be a main weapons site. [Haaretz]
• What an Israeli strike on Iran could look like. [Free Beacon]
• One of the senior columnists for Sheldon Adelson’s newspaper, Yisrael Hayom, has a contract with Netanyahu’s office to write speeches and lectures. [Haaretz]
• A harrowing look at the frontlines in Syria. [CBS News]
• Jason Diamond on life as a former barista. [NYT]
Happy bagel and lox day!