• Celine Dion is buying the legendary Schwartz’s deli in Montreal. [HuffPo Canada]
• An anti-Shariah law in Florida is likely to sweep Orthodox divorce in its net. [Forward]
• Man-about-town Ed Koch tells of standing up to an anti-Semitic platoon leader in WWII. [Moth]
• The attempt to erect a Hebrew-language billboard calling God a myth on a building in Hasidic S. Williamsburg failed after the landlord wouldn’t let workers get onto the roof. [JTA]
• Neither rain, nor sleet, nor gloom of night shall keep these couriers from the completion of their appointed rounds—unless they’re Israeli mailmen delivering New Testaments. [RNS]
Jon Stewart mediates between Iran, Israel, and the United States.
|The Daily Show with Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Words of Warcraft|