• Parchin, Iran’s military (and possibly nuclear) facility, is officially closed to inspectors. Which in addition to being its own problem makes it likely that the new offer of negotiations will go nowhere. [NYT]
• And in fact, nuclear expert David Albright thinks he’s found a particularly suspicious building at Parchin. [Reuters/Haaretz]
• A new poll finds a majority of Americans would support a U.S. military strike to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear bomb. A bigger majority would support an Israeli strike! [Haaretz]
• Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman waxes long on the possibilities of Syrian regime change. [JPost]
• Why rockets fired from Gaza really aren’t cool, even (especially?) if you’re on the left. [Haaretz]
• The Goldman Sachs op-ed everyone’s talking about? Note that the author brags of scoring bronze in ping pong at the Maccabiah Games. [NYT]
Sean Penn plays aging indie rocker who hunts Nazi. Including requisite Judd Hirsch cameo. Yes, please.