Daybreak: Romney and Netanyahu Old Friends
Plus Omar Suleiman enters Egypt presidential race, and more in the news
• In a surprising twist, Benjamin Netanyahu and Mitt Romney have been friends since 1976, when they both started at Boston Consulting Group. [NYT]
• Omar Suleiman, who headed the spy agency during the Mubarak regime, enters the Egyptian presidential race. [Huffington Post]
• Shaul Mofaz, new leader of the Kadima party, gives a revealing, left-leaning interview. [NYT]
• MJ Rosenberg, who came under fire for his use of the phrase ‘Israel firster,’ is leaving Media Matters. [Political Correction]
• Leaked intelligence documents reveal an administration confident about their dealings with Iran. [Washington Post]
• Mike Wallace, former 60 Minutes correspondent, died Saturday at the age of 93 [JTA].