Sundown: How Many Jews at Malek’s Party?
Plus Paul’s turn on Jerusalem, the Marvin Miller baseball card, and more
• Even more awkward (though in a less unpleasant way)? Rep. Ron Paul, whose isolationist outlook includes a vision of abandoning strong American support for Israel, now says he favors moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Late bid to be considered for the Romney Administration? [Business Insider]
• Jewish Republican Ohio Senate candidate Josh Mandel is getting fundraising help from popular friends Sen. John McCain and Gov. Chris Christie. [The Hill Ballot Box]
• M.J. Rosenberg has left Media Matters; Alan Dershowitz declares victory (literally: “I have won the issue”). [Buzzfeed]
• The L.A. Persian Madoff? [Securities and Exchange Commission/Vos Iz Neias?]
• I’ll trade you my good-condition Brandeis and fair Elena Kagan for your mint Marvin Miller. [Kaplan’s Korner]
Spielberg does SNL’s Laser Cats.