• New documents from interrogations of jailed Fatah leader Marwan Barghouti reveal that Yasser Arafat was ordering and funding acts of terrorism during the Second Intifada while maintaining plausible deniability. [Haaretz]
• The West wants a new Security Council resolution that would punish Syria for failing to meet ceasefire obligations. Russia wants the same resolution, except without the threat of punishment, instead relying on the goodness of Bashar Assad’s heart. [FP Turtle Bay]
• Montana’s Democratic governor cited Mitt Romney’s polygamist grandfather as a potential electoral problem. (Seemed to be fine for Barack Obama.) [The Daily Beast]
• This is how New York works, smoked fish-wise. [Capital]
• You know who else was in favor of something vaguely like smoking regulations … ? [Politico]
• You, too, can own this Urban Outfitters yellow-star shirt. [JTA]
Have a good weekend!