• Jordan experienced nationwide protests today featuring thousands calling for an end to the peace with Israel, burning Israeli flags, shouting “Death to Israel,” and generally expressing the opinion that they are not gigantic fans of the Jewish state. [DPA/Haaretz]
• The University of California, San Diego, is experiencing much Israel controversy, including a Jewish student in a keffiyeh, the Muslim students’ association, and a visit from Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon. [Buzzfeed]
• Two twenty-something men are accused of trying to steal centuries-old kabbalistic books in Jerusalem. [Haaretz/Forward Arty Semite]
• A great travelogue of the Sinai, complete with ample photos. [+972]
• The most prominent politician of Germany’s Internet-emphasizing Pirates Party is Marina Weisband, 25. [Times of Israel]
That was a sucker punch today.