• The New York Times dropped its paywall today, giving free access to enough election coverage to keep you busy from the time you vote until the polls close. [NYT]
• In New York, an executive order signed by Governor Andrew Cuomo allows voters displaced by Hurricane Sandy to vote by affidavit for presidential and U.S. Senate races at any polling place. [NY1]
• Having trouble voting? Record issues from machine malfunction to registration errors and Sandy-related confusion here. [Daily Beast]
• Jeffrey Goldberg breaks down which presidential candidate would best handle a zombie attack. [Bloomberg]
• Bob Dylan tells the crowd at an Obama fundraiser in Wisconsin not to believe the media about who’s going to win. [AP]
• Peruvian shamans have, however, predicted an Obama win. [BuzzFeed]
Stephanie Butnick is deputy editor of Tablet Magazine and a host of the Unorthodox podcast.