• The February jobs report showed a steep gain in hiring with the unemployment rate dropping to 7.7%. [ABC]
• Taking a page from our own Yair Rosenberg, David Brooks takes a look at the surge of the Orthodox community and rides around with Meir Soloveichik. [NYT]
• Samira Ibrahim, the Egyptian woman who was slated to receive an honor from the State Department as an International Women of Courage, has uncourageously said more anti-Semitic comments after it was revealed that her Twitter feed was stocked with anti-Israel and anti-American tweets. [JTA]
• Ed Husain urges the end of the Arab boycott of Israel in a Times opinion piece. [NYT]
• Sherry Lansing, the first woman to head a major film studio in Hollywood, will be honored with a lifetime achievement award at the Israel Film Festival. [THR]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.