• The Guardian is reporting, somewhat oddly, that British ministers have rebuffed a request by the United States to use its bases in the Atlantic Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, and Indian Ocean as the stand-off with Iran builds. [Guardian]
• The spokesman from Golden Dawn, everyone’s favorite Green neo-Nazi party, read an incendiary passage aloud from ‘The Protocols of the Elders of Zion’ in Greek Parliament earlier this week. [JTA]
• Not to be outdone: Naz Kahn, an officer in the British Respect Party led by George Galloway, has apologized after asking ‘what good have the Jews done?’ and remarking the schoolchildren were being brainwashed into thinking that Hitler ‘was a bad guy.’ [JC]
• Labor Chairwoman Shelly Yachimovich and former Kadima Chairwoman Tzipi Livni are in discussions to run together at the head of one ticket in the upcoming Israeli elections [Ynet].
• Lena Dunham stars in a newly released video that urges youngins’ to cast their first votes for Barack Obama. Jewcy has the report. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.