• The Times of Israel has compiled a very thorough schedule to follow the 37 Israeli athletes at the London Olympics, including must-watch events. [Times of Israel]
• Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has tapped peddler-of-Jewish-conspiracies Louis Farrakhan to help with Chicago’s recent surge in violent crime. [IBT]
• The graves of two far-right Germans who assassinated Jewish Foreign Minister Walter Rathenau in the ’20s were mysteriously adorned with flowers in a wayward tribute that has angered the village of Saaleck. [Spiegel]
• Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi’s selection of prime minister from the outgoing cabinet stokes fears that Egypt’s revolution is far from over and its recovery will be slow. [Guardian]
• The Washington Post puts the chances of an Israeli strike on Iran before the U.S. elections at 50/50. [WaPo]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.