• Former SAC trader Michael S. Steinberg, the hedge fund’s highest-ranking employee, was convicted of insider trading. [NYT]
• The commissioner of Sweden’s Blekinge County seeks to ban non-medical circumcision, and plans to bring it up with the county’s health board, of which he is also chair. [JTA]
• Listen to Yossi Klein Halevi talk about his new book, Like Dreamers. [Tikvah Fund]
• How well do you speak Emoji? [New Yorker]
• Want to sit at a VIP table at Danny Meyer’s official NFL pop-up Super Bowl restaurant (in Times Square)? That’ll cost you $50,000. [Eater]
• Because we’ve all waited too long for Ru Paul to say ‘fakakta megillah.’ [Twitter]
Stephanie Butnick is deputy editor of Tablet Magazine and a host of the Unorthodox podcast.