• Wali ur-Rehman, the second-highest member of the Pakistani Taliban, who was already thought to be dead, is once again believed to be dead after reports that a U.S. drone strike against the leader earlier today. [WaPo]
• Norway’s third-largest newspaper published an incendiary cartoon about circumcision that involved a blood-soaked Torah and a rabbi with a devil’s pitchfork. [ToI]
• In case you missed it, one lucky(?) hitchhiker on Martha’s Vineyard got to take a long car ride with Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Larry David. No, really. [NYMag]
• Was the former home of Beastie Boy Adam Horovitz illegally demolished? Some say yes. [Curbed]
• You wanna watch the new Mel Brooks ‘American Masters’ documentary for free on the internet? Of course you do. Jewcy has the deets. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.