• According to the most recent polls, the Likud-Yisrael Beiteinu superparty continues to drop. The party is now expected to net about 32 seats in Knesset, which is ten less spots that the two groups hold in Knesset now. [Times of Israel]
• Spiegel has a long and compelling article on the relationship between Germany and Israel as well as the debates on the true meaning of anti-Semitism among German politicians and public intellectuals. [Spiegel]
• Benjamin Polak has been named as Yale University’s Provost, taking over for Michael Salovey, who is the new incoming president. [Bloomberg]
• Jordana Rothman tells you how to soup up your bar by stocking it with some lesser known spirits that mix well in different combinations. [Grub Street]
• Jacob Silverman writes the long-awaited Network Jews entry for ‘Parks and Recreation’ Jean-Ralphio Saperstein. [Jewcy]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.