• As President Obama folded Israeli-Palestinian peace into his counterterrorism strategy speech today, Secretary of State John Kerry warned Israelis that prosperity had made peace less of a priority. [ToI]
• A bill requiring military service for young Haredi Israelis will be debated next week in the Knesset after a panel advanced the measure today. This should go smoothly. [JTA]
• Jillian Scheinfeld does great work in her interview with Loren Wohl, the Borscht-Belt-born, 24-year-old photographer to the stars. [Jewcy]
• Forget it Jackie, it’s Trumptown. 87-year-old Jacqueline Goldberg lost her court case against Donald Trump in which she alleged that she had been the victim of a bait-and-switch scheme. Goldberg sought $6 million in damages. [AP]
• Jeffrey Goldberg implores people to stop making lists of Jews–good or bad. He may have a point, y’know? [Bloomberg]
Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.