• Look, it’s Iranian President Hassan Rouhani admitting proudly in a filmed interview that in his role as Iran’s chief nuclear negotiator from 2003-2005, he oversaw violations of the Tehran Declaration, an International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) nuclear pledge. [Times of Israel]
• Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon and U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel are scheduled to meet today in Washington, D.C. to talk about security concerns in the region (See: bullet one). [JTA]
• With Israeli professors and researchers leaving to teach in other countries in increasingly large numbers, a new study shows the country’s emigration rate of researchers to be the highest in the West. [Haaretz]
• New Yorkers, The Weiner Monologues is heading to an Off Off Broadway stage near you. The play reframes the Anthony Weiner saga as a Greek tragedy, and leaves us wondering what took so long. [NYT]
• More than half a million people attended Rabbi Ovadia Yosef’s funeral in Jerusalem yesterday. Those who didn’t can buy polo shirts and baseball tees with his likeness screenprinted on them. [CafePress]
• Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder sits down for an interview with a delightfully starstruck Judd Apatow. [Guardian]
Stephanie Butnick is deputy editor of Tablet Magazine and a host of the Unorthodox podcast.