• The Palestinian Authority pledged yet again to try for statehood at the United Nations in September, the twist this time being that Hamas is specifically against the gambit. [JPost]
• The imprisoned Palestinian leader Marwan Barghouti is profiled. [Time]
• How Glenn Beck found himself in the Holy Land last week. [Arutz Sheva]
• How a volunteer detective in the neighborhood helped crack the case of who killed Leiby Kletzky. [NY Daily News]
• Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain pledged to bomb Iran if it meant preventing it from developing nuclear weapons or responding to an attack on Israel. [Washington Times]
• More than half of 90 Jews in New York don’t approve of President Obama’s job performance. Do what you wish with that. [Ben Smith]
This has been on all day.