• Lebanon’s more complicated, diffuse upheaval. [NYT]
• Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman is taking notification that he will likely be indicted in strive. If it happens, it won’t happen for several months. [NYT]
• David Ignatius looks at three important leaders in the new Egypt: Amr Moussa; Mohammed ElBaradei; and mega-businessman Naguib Sawiris, a Coptic Christian. [WP]
• Acting on a U.S. extradition request, Israelis arrested an official from the scandal-tainted Iowa Agriprocessors kosher meat plant. [AP/NYT]
• For the first time, two non-Jews entered into a civil union in Israel. [JTA]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.