• The price-taggers may have finally gone too far: about 50 settlers vandalized a West Bank IDF base last night, prompting harsh condemnation and an emergency meeting from the government. [JPost]
• President Obama asked the Iranians for the U.S. drone, more porridge. [LAT]
• The planned relocation of West Bank Bedouins is prompting international concerns on Israeli designs on their current land. [WP]
• All those hugely anti-democratic bills some Israeli politicians are trying to pass? President Shimon Peres is “ashamed” of them, too. [AP/WP]
• David Mamet does his thing on Israel. Something about the binding of Isaac. [WSJ]
• The U.N.’s death toll for Syria has passed 5,000. [NYT]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.