• Tony Blair, the envoy for the direct talks-sponsoring Quartet, blasted delegitimization of Israel and praised Israelis’ “openness, fairmindedness, and creativity.” [JPost]
• Prime Minister Netanyahu will be roughing it to some extent when he arrives in Washington, D.C., next week: Foreign Ministry workers are on strike. [JPost]
• Meet the newly announced Six Points Fellows: Nine emerging Jewish artists to watch. [Jewcy]
• Why the Park51 affair is important, no matter whether it ever actually gets built. [Jonathan Chait]
• Advocacy group Women of the Wall collected photographs of women around the world reading from the Torah. [Sisterhood]
Colbert v. Goldberg, on Iran.
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.