• The Libyan ship headed for Gaza agreed to dock in Egypt under a secret deal: Libya gets to send $50 million’s worth of construction material into the Strip instead. [Ynet/J.J. Goldberg]
• The U.S. State Department may add IHH, the Turkish charity behind the flotilla, to its list of foreign terrorist organizations. [JPost]
• Former Clinton administration Health Secretary Donna Shalala—the first Arab-American U.S. Cabinet member—denounced academic boycotts of Israelis from her perch as president of the University of Miami. [JPost]
• A Spinoza-spouting hipster has opened a new Lower East Side art space called Yitzhak Rabin Gallery. Whatta town! [Art Info]
• Gal Beckerman gives hard-luck Jewish fighter Dmitriy Salita the old-school profile treatment. Check it. [Forward]
• There is definitely a hair salon in southern Massachusetts called The Perm Solution. [Merchant Circle]
James Franco as Allen Ginsberg. Trailer’s dropped. Hell yes.
AND Jesse Eisenberg as Mark Zuckerberg. New trailer’s dropped. Hell yes.
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.