• Rep. Brad Sherman claims his Photoshop-gate—in which a picture of his family with his mother was sent primarily to Jews—was in fact a big meta-scam to get press. Which, if true, means it worked. [Buzzfeed]
• A Hamas high school in Gaza will offer a course called Know Your Enemy, a.k.a. Hebrew. [NYT]
• The IDF disclosed that Lebanon-based, Iran-affiliated Shiite group Hezbollah has some 60,000 rockets and is developing drones. [Haaretz]
• Not your bubbe’s blintzes! [Jewcy]
• Mélanie Laurent will star in a French adaptation of a Stefan Zweig short story. Swoon. [ONTD]
• Jewish New York Met Ike Davis is in a slump. And that’s an understatement. [NY Mag The Sports Section]
Bar Refaeli talks about underwear. If that’s something you’re interested in.
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.