Rabbis vs. rabbits: One have white tufts of hair on their chins; the other have white tufts of hair on their behinds! Happy Pesach and, to our readers of a different bent, happy Easter.
• From video games to Iron Dome: the amazing story of the IDF’s Idan Yahya, by Friend-of-The Scroll Amir Mizroch. [Wired Danger Room]
• Don’t like medical marijuana? Don’t move to Israel. [Israel21c]
• Russian billionaire Mikhal Fridman is marking Passover by traveling through the wilderness to Yerushalayim. No, seriously. [The Moscow Times]
• Of the top contenders for frontrunner Mitt Romney’s running-mate, none are Jewish (no, Rob Portman isn’t). [Politico]
• The longest-serving chaplain in the NYPD’s history is, of course, a rabbi. [WSJ]
• Amazing how the different religions seem to settle on the same exact places as their own holy sites. [NPR]
• The Ku Klux Klan: they’re still around, and they still hate the Jews (though they probably hate black people more). [Gawker]
• The lost Jews of … Nigeria! (H/t Jacob Silverman.) [92Y]
• Some guy in St. Louis currently owns all of Chabad’s chametz. Watch your calories! [NYT/Vos Iz Neias?]
Wishing you a Passover of freedom and comfort. Next year in Jerusalem.
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.