• In a formal complaint to the United Nations, Jordan accused Israel of illegally seizing the Dead Sea Scrolls during the Six Day War, and demanded that they be returned. [JPost]
• Columnist Yossi Melman suspects that the Iranian physicist killed in Tehran yesterday was likely done in by some entity that wanted to slow the country’s nuclear program. [Haaretz]
• An anonymous former FBI agent has sued his old employer for firing him for being Jewish. He was let go under suspicions of questionable contact with officials from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. [JTA]
• Orthodox couples have happier and better marriages, say Orthodox couples. (Okay, okay, the poll was conducted by the University of Chicago, and sponsored by several Orthodox communities.) [Haaretz]
• Lefty (and not-infrequently Jew-y) journals Democratiya and Dissent merged. Perhaps the new hybrid will be called Dysentery-a. [Dissent]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.