Tablet Magazine will be dark tomorrow. On Thursday and Friday, The Scroll will be publishing on a slightly laid-back schedule.
• Next week, Ari Fleischer will join Republican Jewish Coalition head Matt Brooks on essentially (and ostensibly) a get-out-the-vote campaign in Israel for expatriate Americans. [JTA]
• Performing renovations to the Dome of the Rock, the Waqf has permitted scaffolding on the Rock, which is extremely holy to Jews (and Muslims!). [Ynet]
• A new probe revealed polonium, a poison, on Yasser Arafat’s final belongings. [Al Jazeera]
• BREAKING: Louis Farrakhan is an anti-Semite. [ADL]
• Why intermarried couples in New York City raise a relatively small percentage of Jewish children. [Jewish Journal Rosner’s Domain]
• Jordan Farmar goes to the Atlanta Hawks. And right before the Nets were to start in Brooklyn! [Kaplan’s Korner]
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.