• An IDF commander reportedly told Israeli lawmakers that the military is responsible for planning blunders leading up to the flotilla raid. [Haaretz]
• After meeting with Saudi Arabia’s king, President Abbas reiterated that he will agree to direct peace talks on the condition of a total West Bank settlement freeze; the current freeze is set to expire next month. [Haaretz]
• British rock act Gorillaz cancelled an appearance in Tel Aviv—implicitly in protest of the flotilla raid—but subsequently played a show in Syria. WTF, yo? [The Arty Semite]
• Confirmed, if it wasn’t before: Amar’e Stoudemire is not rabbinically Jewish. [WSJ]
• What boxer Dmitriy Salita has left to prove. [Kaplan’s Korner]
• Boston Red Sox first basemen Kevin Youkilis, one of baseball’s top Jewish sluggers, is reportedly out for the season with a torn hand ligament. [Baseball Nerd, a.k.a. Keith Olbermann’s baseball blog]
This movie looks like a significantly more shameless version of Munich. And yet maybe awesome?
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.