• The especially fearful and vigorous opponents of Park51 are actually playing into terrorists’ hands, argues one terrorism expert. [Laura Rozen]
• Guess which country has legalized medicinal marijuana! [Haaretz]
• Online praying, online synagogues. This just in: The Internet is not a fad. [JTA]
• All of these color pictures of Russia 100 years ago are awesome, but number 16 is of particular interest. [Boston Globel]
• The New Leader shuttered for good. [Jewish Ideas Daily]
• Why Turkish EU membership is probably good for everyone, and how it ought to be done. [FT]
Via The Lede, Wikipedia for Zionists:
Marc Tracy is a staff writer at The New Republic, and was previously a staff writer at Tablet. He tweets @marcatracy.